Ad Code

“Learned a Lot” – US Gymnast Jordan Chiles Opens Up on Tokyo Olympics 2020Heartbreak

 

The Olympics are always an occasion to witness major emotional and mental triumphs, and of course, losses. This year’s Summer Games will definitely be no different. We’ve already seen some monumental events unfold in Tokyo, including the debut of new disciplines – karate, skateboarding, sport climbing and also surfing.ADVERTISEMENTArticle continues below this adJordan Chiles makes a kiss face towards Simone Biles as they pose for a photo after being named to the Olympic team after the final day of women’s competition in the U.S. Olympic Team Trials for gymnastics in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S., June 27, 2021. Picture taken June 27, 2021. REUTERS/Lindsey WassonBut there have also been heartbreaks in Japan this summer. The story of USA gymnast and promising starlet, Jordan Chiles is bound to get you in the feels.ADVERTISEMENTArticle continues below this adThe 20-year old athlete committed a handful of major errors during Sunday’s women’s gymnastics qualification in Tokyo. Chiles concluded her performance on the balance beam, by falling on the mat. She wound up on her hands and knees after her dismount which also brought an end to her Tokyo Olympics 2020 campaign.DIVE DEEPERAll You Need to Know About Karate, Skateboarding and Other Sports that Made a
Debut at Tokyo Olympics 2020about 11 hours agoJordan Chiles looking to bounce back from Tokyo Olympics setbackyesterday wasn’t the meet of my life but I do have to say I learned a lot from it and ready to go out and show the world why I am here. Thank you to everyone, from my family all the way to my fans. I appreciate you!!!! LETS GO❤️ pic.twitter.com/xf6kqlJZ73— Jordan Chiles (@ChilesJordan) July 26, 2021ADVERTISEMENTArticle continues below this ad “Yesterday wasn’t the meet of my life but I do have to say I learned a lot from it and ready to go out and show the world why I am here. Thank you to everyone, from my family all the way to my fans. I appreciate you!!!! LETS GO,” Chiles said via her official Twitter handle.ADVERTISEMENTArticle continues below this adDIVE DEEPER“The Amount of Standing is Crazy” – Simone Biles Reveals Why She Skipped the
Tokyo Olympics 2020 Opening Ceremonyabout 19 hours ago


Post a Comment

0 Comments