Ad Code

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb misplaced his experience of taste, scent after trying out fantastic for COVID-19

Dallas Cowboys huge receivers CeeDee Lamb (88) walks in opposition t the sideline all through a preseason practice, Thursday, September 2, 2021 at the famous person in Frisco in Dallas, Texas. The follow became Lamb's first considering returning from the COVID-19 listing. (Jeffrey McWhorter/special Contributor)

FRISCO — Cowboys extensive receiver CeeDee Lamb takes the coronavirus severely. He's wholly vaccinated, considered teammates come down with the virus and is familiar with how it can might be destroy a crew's capability to place forth a competent roster.

"It's always been a serious situation for me," he pointed out Sunday.

When Lamb became positioned on the Reserve/COVID-19 record August 23, it changed into an additional reminder of the virus' outcomes.

The 22-yr ancient referred to he lost his sense of smell and taste after testing positive.

"I wake up and brush my tooth (and) I couldn't taste my toothpaste for like per week," Lamb referred to.

Later he brought, "however i used to be like wait, a minute, I actually stopped and seemed in the replicate and was like, whoa. adequate, I could taste it once more. It changed into mint (toothpaste). imagine now not tasting mint for every week after which just figuring out like, wow, you in fact can't taste anything."

earlier than Lamb turned into cleared from the COVID-list, he stayed match by using operating around on my own in his regional. Lamb said he feels better and is in a position for Thursday's season opener at Tampa Bay.

"Very exciting to be in a position to compete once again for one," Lamb referred to. "Secondly, to have my brothers out there with me once more, it's just entertaining. I relish taking part in soccer and that i delight in doing it with these guys. Going obtainable on Thursday, being in a position to compete again, ready kind of no longer carefree but COVID free for certain. simply able to go to work."

locate extra Cowboys coverage from The Dallas Morning information right here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments